Website Design with a Content Management System.
We offer scalable solutions that can grow with the success of your business. Whether you are looking to publish your first web site or enhance your web presence with a database-driven, e-commerce store, we can provide a solution designed for you.
We use an Open Source CMS product called Joomla, which is extremely flexible with many options for changing how your site looks, how users interact with it, and the kinds of information you wish to display. As your site evolves and your demands grow, this platform makes it easy for you to dramatically alter its look and add to its functionality. Best of all it is infinitely customisable and lets you tailor it to your specific needs.
You can discover more about the Joomla CMS system at the official website, Here
* Open Source CMSs are FREE, and you can customise them as much as you want, there are many free as well as commercial templates..
* You get a sophisticated web site without knowing any programming, no knowledge of HTML or PHP is required.
* Publishing and updating your content to the Internet is simple, it's as easy as editing a Word document.
* The web interface means you don’t need special tools to accomplish your tasks, everything is done through a web browser.
* You can work on your website from anywhere in the world as long as you have a computer connected to the Internet.
Joomla is used all over the world to power Web sites of all shapes and sizes. For example:
- Corporate Web sites or portals
- Corporate intranets and extranets
- Online magazines, newspapers, and publications
- E-commerce and online reservations
- Government applications
- Small business Web sites
- Non-profit and organizational Web sites
- Community-based portals
- School and church Web sites
- Personal or family homepages
The functionality can be extended by the use of plug-ins and components, so for example you could add the ability to send out newsletters from your website. There are currently hundreds of these add-ons and more are being developed constantly and include blogs, calendars, document repositories, photo galleries and bulletin boards or forums, to name a few.